- 1 Posts
Netflix not working after 4.4.2 update.
Just wanted to share a fix i just was able to find for netflix pooping out. After fighting with it for days now i discovered if you go into the developer options in settings. Change the runtime option from dalvik to Art. Worked like a dream... I was getting error 0041cant connect to netflix server. Uninstalled, reinstalled nothing. I hope this helps.
- 12-25-2013, 03:30 PM #2
Re: Netflix not working after 4.4.2 update.
Hmmm, I wonder what was causing that issue? I would love to run ART on my N7, but I use Slingplayer daily when on business travel (which is often), and Slingplayer does not run on ART. However, I've had no problems running Netflix on 4.4.2 using Dalvik.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
- 12-26-2013, 12:01 AM #3
- By Adrian Ciungan in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 40Last Post: 05-08-2014, 03:05 PM
- By jokeyhaha in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2013, 09:55 PM
- By Tete_360 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2013, 02:35 AM
- By Francisco Mella Miller in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2013, 01:43 AM
- By jerethi in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2013, 01:09 AM