- 450 Posts
- Euroskank CM10
Bought Myself A Nexus 7. Now What?
It was a choice between the Galaxy Tab 8" or the Nexus 7, and I went Nexus. I upgraded it from a Galaxy Tab 2 7." Is there anything the Nexus does that might be tough to find, like multitasking? I already downloaded Netflix and HBO Go and the sound and picture quality is amazing. Any tips or tricks from current owners would be appreciated!Pure mathematics is the only truth in our world.
- 12-25-2013, 10:02 AM #2
Re: Bought Myself A Nexus 7. Now What?
Since the Nexus is running pure Android most apps run fine. And those apps that have issues are often because the developer has not upgraded than to run on 4.4. If you do run into an issue with an app send the developer a note so they know about the issue. Be detailed in how to create the error. As an app developer I find 90% of the battle is reproducing errors.
- 12-25-2013, 10:38 AM #3
- 2,621 Posts
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- By Phen0mable in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 02-22-2014, 12:38 AM
- By Adrian Ciungan in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 33Last Post: 02-11-2014, 04:57 PM
- By AaronDeVante in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 64Last Post: 01-01-2014, 12:59 AM
- By AndroidDario in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 21Last Post: 12-27-2013, 04:18 AM
- By JnEricsonx in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2013, 10:45 PM