After Christmas Discounts / Sales??

jcastag

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone heard of any discounts or sales thst will be taking place in retailers after Christmas on the Nexus 7, or any Android tablet for that matter??

I saw that staples still has the 16 for $199 which is a great deal in my opinion.

Ultra50#WP

Oct 3, 2009
Visit site
Both the 16 & 32 Gb models are & $30 off at Staples sounds good. They also had a Samsung Tab 3 for $169.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(8256055)

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Wow! That's a terrific price for the 32GB model.

They've had that sale going for a while. Problem is there were none available at the 7 Office Depots in my area. When I asked to order one, I was told it would be 2-3 weeks.

After giving more thought to how I want to use my tablet, I decided I wanted the flexibility of being able to use the cell network, so I ordered the ATT version from the Play store. I'm often on travel with no wifi available. It arrived in 6 days.

mvsmith

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Office Max has 20% of tablets right now including Nexus 7. So basically a 32 GB is the same as the price as a 16GB. Similar to sales that went on during the holiday season. Only catch is that they are sold out online. So I called an office max (little far away) and was able to buy it online with the discount code "save20" and now I'm going shortly to pick up my nexus 7 (2013) 32GB model. I've been wanting this tablet for so damn long and kicked myself from missing the other sales but couldn't afford it at the time.

Any sale you can find right now if they are having it jump on it. Most online retailers seem to be out of the Nexus 7 (2013) since there were massive sales on black friday and holiday season.

I can't wait this will be my first ever nexus device. This will go nicely with my soon to be moto x as well :)