- 12-27-2013, 04:46 AM #2
- 12-27-2013, 05:28 AM #4
Re: Can't access via USB to transfer movies!
I've had similar problem, had to remove all the USB drivers nexus installed. If you don't have time to play with that, a quick solution would be installing airdroid and sending files over WiFi.
- 12-27-2013, 06:14 AM #5
- 12-27-2013, 10:28 AM #6
- 2,624 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 (2013) Can't access via USB to transfer movies!
Movies take up a lot of space. I just put them on a flash drive and view them with an OTG cable and the Nexus Media Importer app.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- 12-28-2013, 08:24 AM #7
- By ForTheGlory in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 01-01-2014, 07:15 AM
- By maxburn in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 12-28-2013, 10:16 AM
- By firstgentleman in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 08:49 AM
- By dianehelen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 08:24 AM
- By Eclipse2K in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2013, 08:20 AM