- 2 Posts
Hardware problems getting N7 to power on
I'm on my second N7 tablet I got for Christmas. The first one wouldn't power on after doing everything google suggested to power it on, so I returned it for a new one, Which work well until today. We went to get a case and got the speck hard case, and once I put it in it wouldn't power on. I tried to get my tablet out of the case and in doing so the screen separated from the body. I eventually got it out in one piece but now it's not powering on anymore. Has anyone else had these hardware issues? I'm going to trade this one in for one more and not use the speck case again.
- 12-27-2013, 09:48 AM #2
- 12-27-2013, 03:51 PM #4
- 507 Posts
Re: Hardware problems getting N7 to power on
No but I actually disassembled my first one trying to fix the horrible light bleed that it had on the screen and when reassembled it would not turn on, thats when I rocked the power switch with my finger making sure to direct the pressure to the top only, then bottom etc.. and that "fixed" it. Never ended up fixing light bleed however so I exchanged it. Either way it can't be a good sign having to do that to get it to turn on. Definitely exchange it.
- By Shane Dowler in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 04:15 PM
- By Beka Bechvaia in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 09:35 AM
- By Julie Rendell in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 09:21 AM
- By dianehelen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 08:24 AM
- By Eclipse2K in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2013, 08:20 AM