1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Watching movies that are in the administrator profile on the restricted profile

Hi folks.

I apologise if this has been posed before.

I set up restricted profile (and enabled Gallery to be accessible) for my daughter last night. The Gallery app is accessible, but all the photos and movies that are (visible) on my profile are not visible on her profile.

Is there a way of enabling her to access these on her profile?

Much appreciated.

Cheers

Default Re: Watching movies that are in the administrator profile on the restricted profile

I would download a file manager and use it to copy the files into her gallery app.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
    KanchB 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Watching movies that are in the administrator profile on the restricted profile

Thanks mate.

In the end I attached the tab to my pc and logged into the tab as the administrator, copied all the movies, picture and music folders onto the desktop. Then I deleted the contents of the folders in the administrator login.

I then logged into the tab as my daughter and dragged the folders from the desktop and replaced the folders that were empty on her account. All files and folders are now on only once.

MX player is playing all the movie files i dragged from itunes, and Play Music app is playing all the music. The gallery app is showing all the pics. And there is no double up of space.

Sorted.

Cheers
    Last edited by KanchB; 01-01-2014 at 04:27 PM.