- 1 Posts
Can i use a OTG USB flash drive and HDMI output at the same time?
I've been browsing Amazon for a HDMI cable to mirror my Nexus 7. I noticed some HDMI adapters have a mirco USB slot so you can charge your device while connected to the TV.
Could I use that micro USB slot to connect a OTG cable w/ a flash drive while mirroring my N7? I would assume I could. If so, anyone have any recommendations for a good adapter/cable?
Thanks in advance :-)
- 01-01-2014, 08:48 AM #2
- 01-01-2014, 09:20 AM #3
- 01-02-2014, 06:30 PM #4
- 132 Posts
Re: Can i use a OTG USB flash drive and HDMI output at the same time?
Sorry to panic your kernel, but i don't think this can happen. Micro usb ports designed to transfer power and data are two different things. I believe the one in the cable is just power.
I find your lack of faith in android disturbing.
- 01-08-2014, 03:05 AM #5
- By MrDoh in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 49Last Post: 03-30-2014, 10:57 PM
- By Hashu Rahim in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 01-02-2014, 12:29 PM
- By ddann in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2013, 06:56 PM
- By szn903 in forum Android Security Apps, Tips & StrategiesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 04:20 PM
- By rb_stern in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2013, 03:18 PM