- 2 Posts
Orange Wifi bar!! HELP!
Okay so my Nexus 7 (2013) was doing fine till the other day.. I changed the time zone for a game and now it has a orange wifi bar and won't let me connect to the Google Play store! It lets me connect to everything else that requires Wifi. I've tried updating the router, factory reset, airplane mode off then on etc. I am running Android KitKat 4.4.2 Rooted Kernel is KOT49H no custom ROMs.
- 01-01-2014, 07:45 AM #2
Re: Orange Wifi bar!! HELP!
First try this: Go to your wifi settings, and tap your wifi network that you're on. Tap forget. Turn off the tablet
unplug your modem and router and leave them unplugged for 30 seconds.
Plug in your modem and let it connect - about a minute, or until all the indicator light settle down
Plug in your Router, and let it connect - about a minute.
Turn on your tablet. see if you can connect to your network.
Try to change your timezone back to how it was.
If that doesn't work....
Go to Settings > Accounts
Delete your Gmail account. (don't worry, you won't lose any data that's on your device).
Tap on a Google app (Gmail, YouTube, PlayStore, etc). You'll get a box popping up asking if you want to add an account or use and existing one. Tap "existing" and enter your information. That SHOULD get you back in."I can only see half of what's going on
But i'm alright
'Cause I can still smile"
Wide Mouth Mason - Smile
- By Lori Raham in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 11:59 AM
- By seanxdoom in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2014, 10:09 PM
- By Ryan Barnes in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2014, 07:40 PM
- By Hashu Rahim in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 01-02-2014, 12:29 PM
- By music_man185 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2013, 08:42 PM