Ok here is the problem that I have if I put a new contact in name address phone number in my gmail account. I then look at it on my ipad the address does not look right. The street address is ok but the city state and zip is in the wrong place Is there anyway to fix this . The ipad has a place for street and place for city and state zip. But the nexus 7 does not. Just a line. So does anyone have the answer for this problem.
- 01-01-2014, 07:17 PM #2
Re: Contacts Input
Google and Android generally don't use separate fields for street, city, state, or zip. I don't know the exact reason, but I would guess it's because Google Search and Google Maps can figure out the location with various combinations of those terms in free form, so there is no need for separate fields.
How are you entering the address? I enter them like this:
1234 Example St.
Anytown, CA 12345
I've never checked to see how this translates over to iOS, but I thought it would be a good idea to see if you're entering them in what's typically considered the conventional way.
- 01-01-2014, 07:42 PM #4
- 01-01-2014, 08:15 PM #6
- By shinydiscopants in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 10Last Post: 01-04-2014, 05:29 PM
- By hideki ashida in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2013, 05:45 AM
- By jacks_c in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2013, 08:40 PM
- By burrism in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 01:35 PM
- By Jakob_8 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 03:49 AM