Need some help connecting my N7 with Foxfi
I've had foxfi for awhile, and I thought it stopped working because of some Verizon update (I have a Motorola Droid Razr Maxx) , but I discovered it does work - my pc is wifi tethered to my phone as I'm typing. However, when I try connecting my tablet to it, (by itself) it auto disconnects it. I've tried manually adding the device to it, but for some reason, it wont let it hook up (like some super chastity belt) What might I be doing wrong?
So, to sum up...Foxfi seems to work...just haven't been able to get it to work for my tablet.
Update: I was able to connect my friend's laptop as well. So it's likely that the problem isn't the app, but something to do with the tablet...
Last edited by BIGsinner; 01-02-2014 at 05:50 PM.
- 01-02-2014, 06:13 PM #2
Re: Need some help connecting my N7 with Foxfi
I have a tiered data plan (10gb, jumped on it when it was going for $40) but when I tried to activate the mobile hotspot...it kept on disconnecting the N7, however I'm able to tether my pc just fine...not sure why the N7 is giving me so much trouble
- By firedingo99365 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2014, 01:39 PM
- By Kinyi21 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 01:00 AM
- By didatobm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2014, 05:02 PM
- By VicRattleChad in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2014, 12:45 PM
- By bthornton84 in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2014, 11:41 AM