Rooting Issues- No SU Binary, Recovery Mode Error?

nexus776

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Alright so I installed the app "How to Root". I followed all the instructions but had some issues when I got to the Root via TWRP step. It asks me to copy UPDATE-SuperSU-vX-zip into the storage of my Nexus 7. However, my system restricts that. Any way to fix this? Using Andro Zip, I placed it in /storage/emulated/0.

Next step was to go into recovery mode. When I do this I get an android guy lying on his back with a red triangle and explanation mark. How do I fix this?

Finally, not knowing what to do next, I installed the SU app on my tablet manually using Andro Zip. I get "There is no SU binary installed, and SuperSU cannot install it."

How can I fix this? Thanks

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Alright so I installed the app "How to Root". I followed all the instructions but had some issues when I got to the Root via TWRP step. It asks me to copy UPDATE-SuperSU-vX-zip into the storage of my Nexus 7. However, my system restricts that. Any way to fix this? Using Andro Zip, I placed it in /storage/emulated/0.

Next step was to go into recovery mode. When I do this I get an android guy lying on his back with a red triangle and explanation mark. How do I fix this?

Finally, not knowing what to do next, I installed the SU app on my tablet manually using Andro Zip. I get "There is no SU binary installed, and SuperSU cannot install it."

How can I fix this? Thanks

Go on the internet and download nexus root toolkit it will do it all for ya :)

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Oh and p.s I can't stress this enough when you've rooted and got busybox installed and updated and the play store has updated your apps (if it needs too) then go into recovery and click on backup to do a nandroid backup which is a clone of your tablet for restoring in case anything goes wrong... Good luck.

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
apyda7u9.jpg
And then install quadrant standard from play store and post your score like this ....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey