- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Rooting Issues- No SU Binary, Recovery Mode Error?
Alright so I installed the app "How to Root". I followed all the instructions but had some issues when I got to the Root via TWRP step. It asks me to copy UPDATE-SuperSU-vX-zip into the storage of my Nexus 7. However, my system restricts that. Any way to fix this? Using Andro Zip, I placed it in /storage/emulated/0.
Next step was to go into recovery mode. When I do this I get an android guy lying on his back with a red triangle and explanation mark. How do I fix this?
Finally, not knowing what to do next, I installed the SU app on my tablet manually using Andro Zip. I get "There is no SU binary installed, and SuperSU cannot install it."
How can I fix this? Thanks
- 01-06-2014, 06:53 AM #2
- 01-06-2014, 06:56 AM #3
Re: Rooting Issues- No SU Binary, Recovery Mode Error?
Oh and p.s I can't stress this enough when you've rooted and got busybox installed and updated and the play store has updated your apps (if it needs too) then go into recovery and click on backup to do a nandroid backup which is a clone of your tablet for restoring in case anything goes wrong... Good luck.
sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..
- 01-06-2014, 06:57 AM #4
- By Charlie Barton in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 67Last Post: 09-28-2015, 06:54 PM
- By MikeTheOtterLover in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2014, 12:37 AM
- By dranoel76 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:47 PM
- By Delta122 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 01-06-2014, 09:05 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2014, 10:12 PM