1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How Do I Delete Movie Torrents Completely

Okay so I downloaded utorrent to download some movies, but the thing is that when I delete the movie from utorrent it still is saved in my gallery. And even when I delete them from both my gallery and utorrent when I open up my GBA emulator the movie still shows up there although I can't open it. So I have numerous questions... 1 is how do I completely remove or know I removed a file? #2 why isn't the things I download from utorrent not showing up in my downloads folder? And how do I set it up to that option? I'm sorry I'm a newbie to android tablets

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: How Do I Delete Movie Torrents Completely

Have you tried restarting after you delete? Probably annoying, but it may help. Also, maybe try a file manager (grab one from the Play Store) and see if you can locate the movie file, and delete it from there.

Not sure if that'll work. Hopefully that helps. Good luck!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Tico2415 View Post
    Okay so I downloaded utorrent to download some movies, but the thing is that when I delete the movie from utorrent it still is saved in my gallery. And even when I delete them from both my gallery and utorrent when I open up my GBA emulator the movie still shows up there although I can't open it. So I have numerous questions... 1 is how do I completely remove or know I removed a file? #2 why isn't the things I download from utorrent not showing up in my downloads folder? And how do I set it up to that option? I'm sorry I'm a newbie to android tablets

Posted via Android Central App
    when you've downloaded the film it will start seeding (sharing with others) so you've got two options you can rather delete it from utorrent app or there's an option to delete file and downloaded files from utorrent which will completely delete the film off your device

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

Obviously you only delete it along with downloaded files once you've watched the film

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

Discussion of torrents especially discussing free movie downloads is not something we condone or allow in the forums.

Thread is closed.

Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central