- 22 Posts
Qi Wireless Charger
Got a Black 5V USB Qi Wireless Charger MC-02A from Newegg ($28.00) a couple of months ago and have to say that I am very impressed with Qi charging technology. I love not having to plug in a charging cable daily to charge my Nexus 7 2013. Just place it on the charging pad. It is just too easy to damage the fragile USB connector, rendering the device useless. It does charge my Nexus slower than the factory supplied hard wire charger, but that is no big deal to me considering how convenient the Qi charger is.
- 01-07-2014, 02:35 PM #2
Re: Qi Wireless Charger
I also really like wireless charging. I use the Nokia charging pads and have them in several locations in my home, including wired into a drawer. It is so convenient to just drop your table or phone on the pad and pick it up later know it is fully charged.
- By tibbi64 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 11:56 AM
- By codurham in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2014, 08:19 AM
- By fernendo123 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 01-07-2014, 05:28 PM
- By chrisngrod in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 09:49 PM
- By ilordvader in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2014, 01:57 AM