- 1 Posts
Nexus 7 keeps forgetting wifi password
I'm not sure if it's related to the 4.4. update but my Nexus 7 ( 2013 ) keeps forgetting the wifi password to my network. It will remember it for a while and then when I go to pick up my tablet at a later time it isn't connected to my network and I have to re-enter my password again.
Additionally it will sometimes tell me my wifi network is not in range when I'm sitting right beside my router in my office. I have to "forget" my network , restart the device , find my network and re-enter my password.
Any ideas ?
- 01-09-2014, 09:15 AM #2
- 01-19-2014, 10:48 AM #3
- 01-20-2014, 01:59 PM #4
- By chris Last Name in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2014, 03:42 PM
- By SlipStreams7 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2014, 12:40 PM
- By achiquitachaser in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 43Last Post: 01-23-2014, 03:36 AM
- By mawil1013 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2014, 08:30 AM
- By bjrosen in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 06:08 PM