- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Nexus 7 (2013) bootloop problem - bootloader doesn't work either
I may have really screwed my Nexus 7 up. So I updated OTA on a rooted Nexus 7 to 4.4.2 KitKat, messed that up somehow and it doesnt boot. Then, using fastboot I entered into the bootloader and reflashed the firmware using the flash-all command.
Now my Nexus 7 is stuck on a bootloop and I cannot access the bootloader any more (it gives me a black screen when I do vol up + down + power). By randomly pressing buttons, sometimes I get the Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
Could someone please help?
- By bonypony in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 19Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:21 AM
- By yubeie in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 31Last Post: 01-13-2014, 10:16 PM
- By DesireDroid in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2014, 02:46 PM
- By JoeG1986 in forum Chargers and BatteriesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2014, 05:47 PM
- By Chris2016 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2014, 05:32 PM