- 1 Posts
MOFRED BT Keyboard/Cover
I have just had a search on the forums for similar issues to mine, but havent found any, so heres hoping you might be able to help me
I have just bought a BT Keyboard/Case for my N& 2nd Gen from MOFRED on Amazon. Quite happy with it, but i cannot get the '@' symbol to appear. Its on the number 2 key, but all it does when i SHIFT+2 is give me quotation marks ("). Pressing SHIFT and all the other keys gives me nothing, nor any other combination i try. I have searched in my settings and the keyboard is set up correctly, and i have paired and un-paired the device numerous times, but still no luck
Has anyone ever bought a similar or same product and had this problem?
- 01-14-2014, 03:29 PM #2
- 01-16-2014, 11:13 PM #3
Re: MOFRED BT Keyboard/Cover
I had a similar problem with my old transformer tf101 and it was down to the English setting. Switching between English (UK) and (US). One worked for the on screen keyboard and the other for the physical keyboard. Eventually just learned to live with it.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
- By pcbtmr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 9Last Post: 01-23-2014, 03:41 PM
- By cristianocr7 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2014, 04:52 PM
- By bcrit in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 07:56 AM
- By Granty40 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2014, 02:50 AM
- By marwi413 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:33 PM