- 35 Posts
Several Problems with Nexus 7
My Nexus 7, which I received about 2 weeks ago has a few problems. First of all, when the screen is on, and particularly when both charging and doing something fairly intensive, I can hear a noticeable buzzing sound that comes out of the headphone jack. I don't think this has to do with electrical interference, but I think I can hear the device's internals. Is this normal? Also, I have a case for it, and when taking it out, the bottom left corner of the back cover (non-removable, of course) somewhat pops out. Other than this, I could not be happier with the device. But these problems are bothersome, so should I send it back?
- 01-15-2014, 09:45 PM #2
- 01-16-2014, 05:32 PM #3
Re: Several Problems with Nexus 7
If you case has fingers that grip the corner of the tablet you will continue to have the issue with the back pulling off when you remove the case. My 1st case did that. Just be careful and you should be OK.
When you charge and play a game or watch a movie you are likely driving the charger a little harder, so that is probably the sound you hear. If it bothers you you can see of they will replace it.
- 01-17-2014, 06:23 AM #5
- By JConn_Lefty in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 23Last Post: 04-01-2014, 02:54 PM
- By jwbekens in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-2014, 06:22 PM
- By iasomietrandafir in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 11:31 PM
- By suzukibking08 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:40 PM
- By jsca in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:15 PM