- 01-17-2014, 01:50 AM #2
Re: Nexus FHD 16 GB or Nexus 2012 32 GB?
Welcome to Android Central! It kind of depends on what you want to use it for. If you plan on storing a lot of media on it (like music and movies), go for the 32 GB 2012 version. But otherwise, I would suggest going for the 2013 version. I have both versions, and the 2013 version is markedly faster and smoother than the 2012. It's overall a much more enjoyable experience. Not to say the 2012 N7 is bad--it's just that the 2013 is even better!
- By CarbonOak in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 41Last Post: 08-04-2015, 08:03 PM
- By Brian Low in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 20Last Post: 01-22-2014, 12:30 AM
- By ondoin in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:50 PM
- By neonworm in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2014, 03:47 PM
- By Paolo Bergantino in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2014, 10:38 AM