- 2 Posts
What are "Connected Apps"?
On checking out my new Nexus 7 I tapped "Google Settings">"Connected Apps" and found three entries, "Mobile Nations", "My Bitdefender" and "Safe in Cloud". As I don't know where they came from or what they are for, I selected disconnect, but each one came back with the message that I am unable to do this.
I would be interested to know why they are there, do I need them, and how to get rid of them if I don't.
- 01-17-2014, 09:54 AM #2
- 01-17-2014, 11:01 AM #3
- By hafridi in forum Android AppsReplies: 27Last Post: 03-28-2014, 11:06 AM
- By ttfn92 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 01-20-2014, 08:33 PM
- By Duncan Wallace in forum Developer Beta TestingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:11 AM
- By Del Wright in forum Other TabletsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:10 PM
- By SpookDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2014, 06:52 PM