- 1 Posts
Nexus 7 & Norton security
Appears to be 'corrupt' keyboard problem, when trying to type in Norton 25 digit security code, although keyboard looks normal, some letters, numbers and characters do not type. Also letters only appear in upper case, even when keyboard is showing lower case. Keyboard performs ok at other times eg e-mail, internet seardch etc.
Any ideas ? Already got virus perhaps ?
- 01-17-2014, 02:59 PM #2
- 305 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 & Norton security
- By Seth Lamb1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 01-19-2014, 01:22 AM
- By djr7572 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 34Last Post: 01-18-2014, 04:14 PM
- By sheppy1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2014, 07:41 PM
- By Amirul Mirae in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2014, 06:44 PM
- By rockitdog23 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 01:07 PM