Google Nexus 7 2013 Tablet Question

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, I just bought a Google Nexus 7 2013 tablet. I like the tablet but since there is no Micro USB Support, I got a OTG Cable and I attached a Flash Drive to it. I play Game Emulators alot. The problem I am having is that I cannot get my emulators that are stored in the internal memory to access the flash drive. My Roms are stored on the flash drive. Please note that my tablet is NOT rooted. Do I need to have a rooted tablet to do this? Please anyone help me out. When I am in an emulator I am trying to tell it where the Roms are but it is not seeing the Flash Drive. Please help, anyone?
Thank you very much.

Wayne92

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I have not rooted my tablet either. I found USB Stick Plugin-TC for Total Commander. So install Total Commander first then install USB Stick Plugin-TC (99-cents). I now have access to everything on my USB drive. However, if you need to access the thumb drive via another program this probably won't work.

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi Wayne92, great! But even though I see everything on my USB Flash Drive, I am running the SNES Emulator and I want to set the ROM Directory to it so that it can see the games. My emulator is not seeing the directory where all the games are. Please help. Thanks.

vmurph

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I replied to the other thread you posted with the same question. (it's not necessary to double post)

To sum up my answer in the other thread, what you're asking is not possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34