- 11 Posts
A problem with my Nexus 7 screen!
Just recently bought nexus 7 2013 from amazon
since few days i face this problem which is while browsing i have this problem with the screen there is this flickering or something i really dont know what to call it
and when i get out from the browser and use the device still i can see that flickering at the top or sideways if i rotate it
I thought maybe the brightness has something with it but the same whether its on 100% or 10 %
as i said i bought it from amazon and still i can return it but want to consult with you guys
the strange thing is that if i shut down the device and then restart it the problem goes away for few time and then come back and its disappointing !!
I posted a video of the problem and tell me guys what u think !
- 01-19-2014, 01:20 PM #2
Re: A problem with my nexus7 screen !
Exchange it. Don't even bother playing games. With amazon's exchange policy it is so easy to just exchange it that it is not even worth trouble shooting a problem like that. They even pay shipping. You just print out the label from your computer and tape it on the box.
- 01-20-2014, 09:17 AM #3
- 01-20-2014, 01:44 PM #4
- 01-20-2014, 02:14 PM #5
- 01-20-2014, 02:17 PM #6
- 01-20-2014, 02:44 PM #7
- 01-20-2014, 05:35 PM #8
- 01-20-2014, 06:03 PM #9
- 01-20-2014, 06:12 PM #10
- 01-20-2014, 06:28 PM #11
- 01-20-2014, 06:40 PM #12
Re: A problem with my Nexus 7 screen!
Hey man, I felt like I was playing the nexus lottery when ordering, waiting for my device to arrive then sending it back due to defects and awaiting it's replacement. I finally went to staples and got the unit I have now and have decided to keep it.
- 01-21-2014, 09:27 AM #13
- By nonalis in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2014, 04:50 PM
- By cuddlypike in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:09 PM
- By tezza34 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2014, 01:25 PM
- By aadz50 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-19-2014, 01:23 PM
- By eekfu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 09:09 AM