Battery stats only show 'Android OS' with very high usage (98%)?
I've got a new nexus 7 showing 46% battery remaining after about 5 hours of use (Netflix streaming and web browsing, 8 hours total off the charger.) That isnt bad, however when I checked the battery stats, nothing showed up except "Android OS" at a whopping 98%. That doesn't seem right to me. After binge watching several episodes of a show i figured Netflix would show up somewhere. Just wanted to hear people's thoughts.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-21-2014, 10:34 PM #2
- 01-21-2014, 11:02 PM #3
re: Battery stats only show 'Android OS' with very high usage (98%)?
Reboot, then see if it reports that way again. Could always clear the system cache partition as well. http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...tion-wipe.html
- 01-22-2014, 12:11 AM #4
- By thatguy97 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 9Last Post: 04-27-2015, 01:34 PM
- By Seth Lamb1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 26Last Post: 07-15-2014, 08:38 PM
- By FlyHighGuy in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 01-22-2014, 07:29 PM
- By Sassi666 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-22-2014, 12:16 AM
- By cq1125 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2014, 09:24 PM