- 5 Posts
Swype Dragon Tail Nexus 7 2013
Ive been using Swype with Dragon Tail for as long as Ive had my 2013 Nexus 7 (maybe 4 months). If Im not mistaken it was included on the Tablet when I bought it new. Well, over the past couple of days it has stopped working and I keep getting prompted that my trial has expired and I need to buy it. So I went ahead and bought it, but it still didnt work and I continued to get the same prompts.Has anyone else had this happen? There is no contact email on Google Play for Swype.
Thanks in advance
- 01-21-2014, 08:53 PM #2
- 01-21-2014, 11:24 PM #3
- 01-22-2014, 02:26 PM #4
- 7 Posts
Re: Swype Dragon Tail Nexus 7 2013
It sounds like you might just have to change your current input method to "Swype + Dragon." What is likely happening is that you had the Swype + Dragon trial set as your keyboard (which expires after 30 days). If you don't change your keyboard, you will still get those messages. Once you have the full version you can select it using your device settings.
1. Enter a text field
2. Pull down your notification panel (from top of screen)
3. Choose "select input method"
4. Select "Swype + Dragon" from the list.
note: if you don't see "Swype + Dragon" there check under Android Settings > Language and input. You might still have to activate Swype there. Otherwise, you can try running the installation process by tapping on the "Swype + Dragon" icon in your application drawer.
- By Seth Lamb1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 26Last Post: 07-15-2014, 07:38 PM
- By Mikhailov in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 88Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:07 AM
- By smalba in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2014, 01:08 AM
- By Sassi666 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-21-2014, 11:16 PM
- By PlusJack in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 7Last Post: 01-21-2014, 09:56 PM