1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Swype Dragon Tail Nexus 7 2013

Ive been using Swype with Dragon Tail for as long as Ive had my 2013 Nexus 7 (maybe 4 months). If Im not mistaken it was included on the Tablet when I bought it new. Well, over the past couple of days it has stopped working and I keep getting prompted that my trial has expired and I need to buy it. So I went ahead and bought it, but it still didnt work and I continued to get the same prompts.Has anyone else had this happen? There is no contact email on Google Play for Swype.

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Swype Dragon Tail Nexus 7 2013

have you tried there forum?

Global Posts
    13,914 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

There may have been a change to the app. Have you emailed them? Their info should be on Play toward the bottom of their app page.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Quote Originally Posted by bunionboy View Post
    Ive been using Swype with Dragon Tail for as long as Ive had my 2013 Nexus 7 (maybe 4 months). If Im not mistaken it was included on the Tablet when I bought it new. Well, over the past couple of days it has stopped working and I keep getting prompted that my trial has expired and I need to buy it. So I went ahead and bought it, but it still didnt work and I continued to get the same prompts.Has anyone else had this happen? There is no contact email on Google Play for Swype.

Thanks in advance
    Hi!

It sounds like you might just have to change your current input method to "Swype + Dragon." What is likely happening is that you had the Swype + Dragon trial set as your keyboard (which expires after 30 days). If you don't change your keyboard, you will still get those messages. Once you have the full version you can select it using your device settings.

1. Enter a text field
    2. Pull down your notification panel (from top of screen)
    3. Choose "select input method"
    4. Select "Swype + Dragon" from the list.

note: if you don't see "Swype + Dragon" there check under Android Settings > Language and input. You might still have to activate Swype there. Otherwise, you can try running the installation process by tapping on the "Swype + Dragon" icon in your application drawer.

Thanks!