- 34 Posts
I am about to send my tablet to Asus a few questions
It has a dead pixel near the middle, and Asus said they would take a look at it, this is the message I got
"Thank you for your feedback.
If it is judged as CID, I am afraid you should pay for repair. If it is not judged as CID and the tablet is within warranty, the repair will be covered under warranty"
My tablet is within warrantly, but I have no idea what CID means. and What if it is judges as CID can I just request it back without paying for repair?
- 01-22-2014, 06:48 PM #2
- 1,331 Posts
Re: I am about to send my tablet to Asus a few questions
CID stands for customer induced damage. I am sure if judged cid (don't know how, because I remember you from the other thread and this was a brand new unit from amazon) you can have it sent back without being repaired, but you will have to pay shipping I would imagine.
- 01-22-2014, 07:27 PM #3
- By confussled in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2014, 08:04 AM
- By Adriano Ferreira1 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2014, 09:37 AM
- By monsow in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2014, 11:48 PM
- By neffnan in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 06:36 PM
- By chisto in forum Skyrocket Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 05:58 PM