Battery gets down to 39% and then shuts down
I am not rooted just stock and when my tablet gets down to 39% a message pops up and says shutting down connect your charger. When I connect my charger and power it up it says charging 39%. Has anyone else seen this or any ideas of what to do?
- 01-23-2014, 07:56 PM #2
- 01-23-2014, 08:30 PM #4
- 01-23-2014, 11:25 PM #6
Re: Battery gets down to 39% and then shuts down
Well not sure but it may have fixed itself. I was on the 5th shutdown and the last one shut down at 45%. I was going to shut it down last night but it beat me to it and was going to call the retailer today to see about replacing it. I wanted to show them what it was doing. I tried to power it up this morning and nothing but 5 flashes from the led. So I find out that it means extremely low battery and plug the charger in. It finally powered up and now reads 1% charging and climbing. So I guess I will see if this issue is fixed. I just hope the battery isn't going bad.
- By Artess in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 04:09 PM
- By Bonzaibeck in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2014, 10:18 PM
- By MFThomas in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 10:09 PM
- By skullymullins in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 08:30 PM
- By empeyg in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2014, 07:13 PM