Anyone else had incorrect screen on time on their Nexus?
Recently I bought a Google wireless charger for my Nexus 7. It has been working fine, but today my tablet was down to 48% and I put it on the wireless charger while I was out. I came home and it was up to 82% and took it off to use. I watched a couple of programs from Netflix on it and it was down to 58%. I was interested in how long it had been on and checked the screen time and it said 6h 51 mins. I hadn't been home that long. It also said time since charged was 1 d and 11 hours. So it had charged but seemed not to register it in settings.
Has anyone else had this happen?
- 01-26-2014, 03:46 PM #2
Re: Anyone else had incorrect screen on time on their Nexus?
Interestingly I put it on charge again and it said it was charging but it didn't reset the screen time, however it reset at 100% charged. It just doesn't seem to reset at less than a full charge.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
- 01-27-2014, 08:14 AM #4
- By xmostwanted559x in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 10Last Post: 01-31-2014, 02:11 PM
- By Vijayalakshmi Raghavan in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2014, 06:00 PM
- By Louizel Lumpas in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2014, 01:34 PM
- By katemn99 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 07:40 AM
- By brun019822 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 02:10 AM