1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sygic GPS users on Nexus7 (2013)???

I'm thinking of installing Sygic on my N7(2013) with several maps (U.S. Eastern seabord.)
    How will Sygic react when, say, I'm in Vermont (on Vermont map) and cross the New Hampshire line (to a different map).
    Will Sygic automatically jump to the new NH map or do I need to reset destination..

Is Sygic a good choice
    Thanks

Default Re: Sygic GPS users on Nexus7 (2013)???

Quote Originally Posted by jackdps View Post
    I'm thinking of installing Sygic on my N7(2013) with several maps (U.S. Eastern seabord.)
    How will Sygic react when, say, I'm in Vermont (on Vermont map) and cross the New Hampshire line (to a different map).
    Will Sygic automatically jump to the new NH map or do I need to reset destination..

Is Sygic a good choice
    Thanks
    In my case, I own the North American maps. Basically, you download the states that you want, and once installed, it just automatically switches to another state as long as it's already been installed under the settings manage maps. It's pretty seamless actually.

I'm running sygic on the Nexus 7 and Navigon on my iPad and I'd say they are pretty comparable with accuracy. In some ways I prefer the sygic for its user interface.

Same here

Sygic works well. GPS marker will follow or jump to your location. Although, I am finding Android GPS functionality a little less responsive then say an actual garmin GPS.

I have maps for California and Mexico. When I cross the border into Mexico, Sygic switches without any interruption.