- 17 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Sygic GPS users on Nexus7 (2013)???
I'm thinking of installing Sygic on my N7(2013) with several maps (U.S. Eastern seabord.)
How will Sygic react when, say, I'm in Vermont (on Vermont map) and cross the New Hampshire line (to a different map).
Will Sygic automatically jump to the new NH map or do I need to reset destination..
Is Sygic a good choice
- 01-30-2014, 02:35 AM #2
Re: Sygic GPS users on Nexus7 (2013)???
I'm running sygic on the Nexus 7 and Navigon on my iPad and I'd say they are pretty comparable with accuracy. In some ways I prefer the sygic for its user interface.
- 02-02-2014, 10:41 AM #3
- 02-04-2014, 10:15 PM #4
- By mellydance in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 30Last Post: 12-08-2015, 06:20 PM
- By LindaBT in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 02-10-2014, 01:53 PM
- By Proxboct ViTeA in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2014, 07:55 PM
- By ddonahueiup in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2014, 12:46 PM
- By Del Wright in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2014, 07:05 PM