- 2 Posts
Nexus 7 2013 won't turn on
I have a rooted Nexus 7, I'm used to play with ROMs using clockworkmod. The last I installed was OmniROM and everything was working well. I didn't touch my tablet for a few days and when I got it back it was dead. It's been like this since then. It won't turn on, I left it charging for hours and no luck. Not even the battery charging screen that usually shows up when you plug it in appears, the screen doesn't turn on at all. I tried EVERYTHING. Every possible buttons combinations, charged more, plugged into the computer. OS X with Android File Transfer doesn't recognize it, Windows doesn't recognize it. I've been trying everything again and again for weeks. I am desperate, specially because I bought the tablet in the US and Google/Asus doesn't cover the warranty for my country(Brazil).
I appreciate the help of anyone who tries to help me figure out how to solve it on my own.
- 02-04-2014, 08:18 PM #2
Re: Nexus 7 2013 won't turn on
Given all the things you mentioned it sounds like it could be some sort of hardware failure.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By LouieDeltorchio in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2014, 02:29 PM
- By eyebonk in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-05-2014, 02:26 AM
- By Alyssa B1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 07:22 PM
- By Marvin-13 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 06:35 PM
- By squirlystub in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 06:05 PM