Nexus 7: Verizon Activation
Now that Verizon will be selling certified versions of the Nexus 7 LTE, I would like to know if the unit I have, which I used a SIM from another device to activate on Verizon (paying the activation fee), should be reactivated now with a proper SIM? Is there any reason/advantage to doing this? My device shows up as an "unknown device" on My Verizon account, not that that affects usability.
I am just wondering if there is any reason to have it reactivated now that it is certified?
- 02-11-2014, 04:40 PM #3
- 02-12-2014, 07:10 PM #4
Re: Nexus 7: Verizon Activation
Thanks. I got the update. Now my original question still stands: since I activated my Nexus 7 on Verizon already through a Verizon store using a SIM from another device, do I need (or want) to reactivate it now?
It still works on Verizon data after the update.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- By ohnoitsryan in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2014, 04:09 PM
- By Suey Chu in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 03:26 PM
- By Suey Chu in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 03:26 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-08-2014, 06:59 AM
- By ronnypoo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2014, 05:57 PM