- 5 Posts
New Nexus 7 changed from 4.3 to 4.2 after update ?
Hi i just bought the nexus 7 2nd gen 2013 and when i switched it on it said it was running 4.3 jellybean - then it prompted me to update and after it had completed it then said it was running 4.2 please can someone explain why this is so and should i stick with 4.2 or can i upgrade to 4.3 ?
- 02-08-2014, 05:32 PM #2
Re: New nexus 7 changed from 4.3 to 4.2 after update ?
This is strange.
Check under Settings and check for System update and let it update to 4.3 and then 4.4.2 which is the most current/official version of Android.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 02-08-2014, 05:34 PM #3
- 02-08-2014, 05:53 PM #5
- 02-13-2014, 04:52 AM #6
- 02-13-2014, 05:17 PM #7
- By SCNFan in forum HTC One M7Replies: 42Last Post: 12-12-2014, 04:01 PM
- By GaZZuM in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2014, 02:41 PM
- By sbudaj in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2014, 07:25 PM
- By eager2merge in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 10:25 PM
- By rpras in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2014, 12:18 PM