- 3 Posts
US Purchased Unlocked 4G LTE Nexus 7 (2013) in United Kingdom
I'm considering the purchase of the unlocked 4G LTE version of the Nexus 7 with the intention of taking it to England. However, I want to be sure that if I purchase a pre-pay temporary data plan over there, that it will work. I've found a couple vendors who supply sims with various amounts of data allowances. One is Lebara and the other is Three. Lebara says they cannot guarantee it, while Three says their sims should work. These sims are meant for a 3G network in the UK. Anyway, what I'd like to know is if anybody here has actually had success using either of these companies' sims on a Nexus 7 while in the UK. I'd just like to know if it REALLY works rather than just someone giving me assurances. Thanks.
Last edited by oldnfit66; 02-11-2014 at 10:47 AM.
- 02-11-2014, 08:49 PM #2
Re: US Purchased Unlocked 4G LTE Nexus 7 (2013) in United Kingdom
Ask the carriers which band they use for LTE. Compare the results of your query to the LTE bands listed on the spec page of the unlocked Nexus 7.
Beamed via my Nexus 7 from the AC Forums app.
- By c1971ace in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 10:11 PM
- By trusta12 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 39Last Post: 02-17-2014, 11:50 AM
- By Jabberwockxeno in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 03:06 AM
- By rockitdog23 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 11Last Post: 02-13-2014, 03:00 AM
- By golauncherhelp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2014, 06:46 PM