External HifiSystem / Speakers - Cracking Sound when idle?
Hello guys, i have a random problem. I have my nexus connected to external speakers / hifi system and only when idle I hear weird crackling noise. When playing music or going through the menu and such it almost disappears, is not recognizable.
I have my nexus connected via aux cable. It is really bad that cracking noise.its not like a smooth humming that u can expect from analog sources. It gets also high pitched etc and I'm afraid to break my speakers once it goes idle.
Is my device faulty?
BTW with headphones attached I don't really get it much.
- 02-12-2014, 02:33 PM #2
Re: External HifiSystem / Speakers - Cracking Sound when idle?
What do you mean love out setting. Any device I have galaxy s4 laptop etc just works fine connecting to my av receiver only 414.
Yes on some you have a constant humming due to grouding but in the n7 it's not a constant humming / noise. It changes. It gets high pitched etc changes so that I'm scared it breaks my speakers.
Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
- By angry english in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 23Last Post: 07-18-2014, 06:40 AM
- By xpendragon0711 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 11Last Post: 02-28-2014, 05:42 PM
- By ChackieJan in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2014, 03:02 AM
- By red5stand1ngby in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 08:29 PM
- By SmartCity Jaen in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 01:55 AM