External HifiSystem / Speakers - Cracking Sound when idle?

Ricc83

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys, i have a random problem. I have my nexus connected to external speakers / hifi system and only when idle I hear weird crackling noise. When playing music or going through the menu and such it almost disappears, is not recognizable.

I have my nexus connected via aux cable. It is really bad that cracking noise.its not like a smooth humming that u can expect from analog sources. It gets also high pitched etc and I'm afraid to break my speakers once it goes idle.

Is my device faulty?

BTW with headphones attached I don't really get it much.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Because normally you would choose a line-out setting on the phone and control volume with the external stereo system. Android does not natively have that option. My old Nokia did and there was a huge difference.

Ricc83

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
What do you mean love out setting. Any device I have galaxy s4 laptop etc just works fine connecting to my av receiver only 414.

Yes on some you have a constant humming due to grouding but in the n7 it's not a constant humming / noise. It changes. It gets high pitched etc changes so that I'm scared it breaks my speakers.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair