- 5 Posts
Nexus 7 stuck on Google logo screen on boot up
When I press the power button, it get stuck on the Google logo screen and won't move past it. I've tried going into the bootloader screen, but when I press Recovery mode, it just boots back up to the Google logo screen.
I tried to flash the stock image from Google's site, but I'm having trouble unlocking the bootloader. I'm on a Mac and have the adb/fastboot files in my current directory. I ran "./fastboot oem unlock" and on my Nexus, I accepted the changes. Afterwards the LOCK STATE says "unlocked". However, when I restart the bootloader (choosing "Restart bootloader" using the volume keys) it reverts back to "locked".
Help me please! Why is it doing this and how can I get it to stay unlocked? Thanks in advance.
- 02-13-2014, 05:13 AM #2
- 30 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 stuck on Google logo screen on boot up
One thing that has been bothering me is that you said you chose Restart Bootloader. After the Lock State says unlocked try to use your volume keys to select 'Start' and click the power button to factory reset and reboot. If the problem persists, do tell so I can suggest a user made bootloader unlocking tool.
- 5 Posts
- 02-15-2014, 12:58 PM #4
- By wigwam3 in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2014, 07:20 PM
- By Christian Talpas in forum Other ZTE Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2014, 06:25 PM
- By Kiwiflyer in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 02-14-2014, 01:07 PM
- By Branden787 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 03:40 AM
- By corance in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:33 PM