Looking For Input

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
So I am a current Verizon customer and I purchase tablet data on contract through December of this year. Don't want to debate the merits of this because it is done. Currently have a Galaxy Note 10.1 and seriously considering selling and getting the Nexus 7 LTE. When my contract runs, I may want to explore other data options away from Big Red. Is this possible? Perhaps on a pay as you go plan. Also, thoughts on the tablet switch.....appreciate the thoughts of the folks at Android Central.....That nexus 7 screen and speed is nice

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I am very happy with the Nexus 7 Wi-Fi ... But for 4g coverage, my region is covered best by Verizon, so I wouldn't pick a carrier based only on price... That may not be as big an issue where you are. But as far as the tablet, I much prefer the smaller tablets, and the Nexus 7 would be my first choice.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Look at a coverage map and see who has the best coverage in your area and where you travel to frequently. For me, Verizon doesn't work, but where you live they may be your best choice.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude