How many built-in microphones does the Nexus 7 have, and where are they?
Are there two mics?
I only found one. I googled it and found there were two, but that was for 1st Gen device.
If two, where are they?
Is there any particular physical orientation of the tablet for best recording?
- 02-15-2014, 03:54 PM #2
- 02-15-2014, 04:35 PM #3
- 02-16-2014, 07:21 PM #5
- 422 Posts
Re: How many built-in microphones does the Nexus 7 have, and where are they?
the people who work at google nexus support lines don't really know much at all. i asked the same question on the phone, the guy told me that it is probably on the top. i just assumed that he was correct. for all these time, when i have to speak in low voice, i just put the top of the tablet really close to my mouth! i actually may have accidentally cover the hole! now i felt like an *****.
- By Sincrono in forum Google TVReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2014, 09:09 PM
- By Tom Metcalf in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2014, 08:10 PM
- By TomBrooklyn in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:00 PM
- By TomBrooklyn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2014, 07:37 AM
- By Dale_M in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2014, 01:47 AM