- 20 Posts
How many built-in microphones does the Nexus 7 have, and where are they?
Are there two mics?
I only found one. I googled it and found there were two, but that was for 1st Gen device.
If two, where are they?
Is there any particular physical orientation of the tablet for best recording?
Last edited by TomBrooklyn; 02-15-2014 at 04:59 PM.
- 02-15-2014, 04:54 PM #2
- 02-15-2014, 05:35 PM #3
re: How many built-in microphones does the Nexus 7 have, and where are they?Ambassador Guides, Tips, and How-To's — Table of Contents
Softbricking be damned.
- 02-16-2014, 08:21 PM #5
- 277 Posts
Re: How many built-in microphones does the Nexus 7 have, and where are they?
the people who work at google nexus support lines don't really know much at all. i asked the same question on the phone, the guy told me that it is probably on the top. i just assumed that he was correct. for all these time, when i have to speak in low voice, i just put the top of the tablet really close to my mouth! i actually may have accidentally cover the hole! now i felt like an *****.
Last edited by preppystud; 02-16-2014 at 08:43 PM.
- By TomBrooklyn in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:00 PM
- By TomBrooklyn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2014, 08:37 AM
- By Dale_M in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2014, 02:47 AM
- By Tom Metcalf in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2014, 04:07 PM
- By Sincrono in forum Google TVReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2014, 04:07 PM