- 2 Posts
Nexus 7 Screen Distortion
I was using my nexus 7 and the touch screen wasn't responding so I pushed my finger into the screen pretty hard about 5 times. Each time I did this the screen started to distort since it's LCD. Everything seems fine, but ever since I did this I have been paranoid that I damaged the nexus somehow. Should I be concerned about anything and could this possibly do damage to anything?
- 02-16-2014, 05:39 PM #2
- 1,331 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 Screen Distortion
I doubt you did any damage just by pressing on it to the point where it starts to distort. If that were the case than anyone who has ever done this to an lcd (almost everyone) would have damaged screens. If you press any harder than that then you probably will do damage and the first sign of that would be a cracked screen. If the screen looks fine then it more than likely is.
Also just out of curiosity When it wasnt responding did you have the nexus on a table or were you holding it?
- 02-16-2014, 05:45 PM #3
- By datgoldmember in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 23Last Post: 02-18-2014, 08:39 AM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 08:16 AM
- By richtd in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2014, 02:48 PM
- By samrs6 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 02:43 PM
- By jonsnowden in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 01:08 PM