Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

Default Just got an N7. Already have Google acount on phone, should I use same account?

Just got an N7. Already have Google acount on phone, should I use same account? I assume I should but just checking.

Global Posts
    6,369 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

Default Re: Just got an N7. Already have Google acount on phone, should I use same account?

Yep! I use a combination of the same two accounts across all of my devices. Any apps that you've purchased and many of your settings can easily float between multiple devices.

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Just got an N7. Already have Google acount on phone, should I use same account?

I use the same account on my phone and tablet. The only reason I see for a new account is if you don't want to share the same contacts etc between the devices.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I also use the same account on my phone and N7. Works like a charm for me...

Posted via Android Central App

I use the same account on all my devices.

Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    Yep! I use a combination of the same two accounts across all of my devices. Any apps that you've purchased and many of your settings can easily float between multiple devices.
    Same here. Having different accounts means buying an app multiple times.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

Thanks everyone.