Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Power Points don't show up properly!

Hello,

I have a new N7, and I bought it for school and media. I use it for PDF textbooks, and with the right reader, it has performed smoothly so far. I cannot find a reader for PPTs and Excel that are smooth.

But one main issue is with power points, some slides show up weird/distorted or not at all. I know it's not the power point because on my computer and my iPad, they show up fine. What can I do to fix it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Power Points don't show up properly!-screenshot_2014-02-19-10-13-28.png   Power Points don't show up properly!-screenshot_2014-02-19-10-13-35.jpg  

Default Re: Power Points don't show up properly!

I would contact the app's developer. They seem to have a problem.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

That is OfficeSuite, QuickOffice and Olive have similar issues on my device.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Bump, I converted the PPTx to PPT and it works with the default QuickOffice fairly well (with lag) but not with other readers.

PPTx(xml) and PPT are two different formats so apparently those apps do not handle the PPTx very well.