Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    324 Global Posts

Default Hard case covers?

Hey guys, I need some recommendations here. I am looking for a armor case for my N7 that also has the built in armor flap to cover the screen as well. I see a ton of products on eBay and Amazon for cases, but the armor or otterbox cases look nice, however don't seem to have anything that protects the screen. Is there any options out there like this?

Default Re: Hard case covers?

Quote Originally Posted by jc0187 View Post
    Hey guys, I need some recommendations here. I am looking for a armor case for my N7 that also has the built in armor flap to cover the screen as well. I see a ton of products on eBay and Amazon for cases, but the armor or otterbox cases look nice, however don't seem to have anything that protects the screen. Is there any options out there like this?
    Check the Nexus 7 2013 Accessories sub-forum here: Google Nexus 7 (2013) Accessories - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

I have and would recommend the Poetic Slimline case, which is inexpensive, good quality, thin, and has a magnetic cover (held closed by magnets, also has magnetic wake feature).
    Tablets: 2nd gen Nexus 7 32gb, 1st gen Nexus 7 16gb
    Phone: Droid MAXX
    Retired: OG Droid, Droid RAZR (RIP), Galaxy Nexus (backup phone)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    324 Global Posts

I purchased a leather case for my N7 and I find it is really flimsy and provides inadequate protection. I will check that link out. Thank you

Check out the Seidio Dilex with screen cover. The cover doubles as a landscape mode stand... The whole setup is very sturdy:

http://www.seidioonline.com/asus-goo...k3asn72-bk.htm

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    324 Global Posts

Hey that's pretty nice! A bit on the pricy side, but it's what I need and seems to work well.

Quote Originally Posted by fingercuffs View Post
    Check out the Seidio Dilex with screen cover. The cover doubles as a landscape mode stand... The whole setup is very sturdy:

http://www.seidioonline.com/asus-goo...k3asn72-bk.htm

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    The above is what I use on my N7 32GB. Good function and protection.

Posted via Android Central App

I bought this case and think it's good. It's actually two cases in one. It makes the tablet a bit thick when in the zipper case but adds a lot better protection obviously especially when travelling.. It kind of doubles as two cases, as the insert is a thin individual case which can be removed by just one snap. Also has credit card slots, place to keep a stylus or pen, and a bigger pocket for whatever..

Amazon.com : i-design Nexus 7 FHD (2013) Premium Leather Zippered Executive Folio Book Case With Inner Stand (Black) : Handheld And Pda Cases : Electronics