I sold my Nexus 7 2013

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I love my Nexus 5. If I get a Z10 it will only be in addition to it, not to replace it. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
The latest market share report shows BlackBerry with 0.6% of the market and dropping like a rock. For the last 6 months they have had a "For Sale" sign around their neck with no takers. With less than one percent of the market their future doesn't look very good.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Barracuda7772

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
The latest market share report shows BlackBerry with 0.6% of the market and dropping like a rock. For the last 6 months they have had a "For Sale" sign around their neck with no takers. With less than one percent of the market their future doesn't look very good.

Yea I'm not disagreeing they are a great deal behind,but that doesn't stop their phones from working right now.

If anyone can bring blackberry back to even a portion of their former glory John Chen is the man for the job.

As for me. I will continue using and enjoying my blackberry z10 and it will be life as usual

Sent from my Z10

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
We should all just give blackberry a merciful death and not buy their products at all. Quick and painless.

spackmanstephen

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site

Which is a shame..

the big print giveth, the small print taketh

physioprof

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
My wife works for a corporation that has used Blackberrys since the first little pager form factor version. They started allowing iPhone only in like 2011, and have refused to allow Android until now. Next month they are allowing Android. Blackberry is dead, at least as a hardware company.

Barracuda7772

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
My wife works for a corporation that has used Blackberrys since the first little pager form factor version. They started allowing iPhone only in like 2011, and have refused to allow Android until now. Next month they are allowing Android. Blackberry is dead, at least as a hardware company.

It's not over till its over. The z3 and the q20 will be a big win for blackberry. The track pad aside the q20 has a .4 inch larger screen than the q10 and it has a keyboard for those who like physical keyboards that's a wet dream come true.

And the z3 is a 5 inch phone with 2 gigs of ram and a capable processor for under 200. If you compare what's on the market already for large phones the 1320 has half the ram and a similar processor. And budget androids in the 5 inch category are rather cheap and just being announced at MWC so there definitely is a place for blackberry in the hardware market

All this doom and gloom talk is tiring and exhausting

Sent from my Z10

Last edited:

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey folks I finally sold my nexus 7 2013 and I got what I paid for it lol.

Not to say it was a bad tablet on the contrary it was great but had some hiccups that simply annoyed the chap out of me.

As for the hiccups the screen responsiveness was hit or miss at best, when I would touch the screen around the right bezel it would register touches on the left half of the screen.

I was noticing dead pixels popping up and abnormally bright spots on the screen that would not go away no matter what.

I was using my device primarily in portrait mode if your wondering.

Anyways I got 300 for the 32 gig nexus 7 2013 and used it to buy 2 blackberry z10s used for 150 each....i was amazed I guess the person did not know the value of what he had.

Anyways the touch responsiveness on the z10 is world's better.

And blackberry 10.2.1 is amazing. Anyways that's all I have to say

- android + 2 blackberry = :)

Sent from my Z10

Hahaha now you've made me curious! But you'll have to pry this 7" universal remote out of my hands first.

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: I sold my nexus 7 2013

Blackberry blows. They have one foot in bankruptcy court and their marketshare is hardly a blip now. But if owning outdated dying technology makes you happy, then so be it. Say, can I interest you in some Commodore and Amiga computers to go with your Blackberry?

Lol my first computer was an amiga 500+ and back then if you had one of them you was the envy of the neighborhood haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: I sold my nexus 7 2013

Lol my first computer was an amiga 500+ and back then if you had one of them you was the envy of the neighborhood haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I still hav my SYM-1 and original Mac (upgraded to 512K).

Reciprocal

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
It's not over till its over. The z3 and the q20 will be a big win for blackberry. The track pad aside the q20 has a .4 inch larger screen than the q10 and it has a keyboard for those who like physical keyboards that's a wet dream come true.

And the z3 is a 5 inch phone with 2 gigs of ram and a capable processor for under 200. If you compare what's on the market already for large phones the 1320 has half the ram and a similar processor. And budget androids in the 5 inch category are rather cheap and just being announced at MWC so there definitely is a place for blackberry in the hardware market

All this doom and gloom talk is tiring and exhausting

Sent from my Z10

I have a Q10 on my desk right now collecting dust. I really gave it a fair chance and enjoyed what the OS could do, but I just don't know how someone could migrate everything from Google services to blackberry. With iOS and Windows Phone, there's still a native ecosystem that translates well to anyone looking for the same services (email/maps/appstore) that all talk to each other. I just couldn't find anything close to that on bb10. There is no real connection between the maps app, the web browser, or the hub and it made the whole experience feel disjointed and ended up causing me to get less work done than I normally could on android. I couldn't sync my icloud email at all either, which might be my fault, but it was just plain not working.

I'll keep the Q10 in hopes that something will happen to the platform that makes me love it, but I'm not holding out much hope

Posted via Android Central App

Barracuda7772

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I have a Q10 on my desk right now collecting dust. I really gave it a fair chance and enjoyed what the OS could do, but I just don't know how someone could migrate everything from Google services to blackberry. With iOS and Windows Phone, there's still a native ecosystem that translates well to anyone looking for the same services (email/maps/appstore) that all talk to each other. I just couldn't find anything close to that on bb10. There is no real connection between the maps app, the web browser, or the hub and it made the whole experience feel disjointed and ended up causing me to get less work done than I normally could on android. I couldn't sync my icloud email at all either, which might be my fault, but it was just plain not working.

I'll keep the Q10 in hopes that something will happen to the platform that makes me love it, but I'm not holding out much hope

Posted via Android Central App

As for me all my android app I bought and free ones work great on blackberry 10.2.1 I use SNAP to re download all my precious paid Google app. And I have the amazon app store. Between Google play, amazon and blackberry world I have everything I need running on a far more fluid os

Sent from my Z10

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non