Just received my Nexus 7 Tablet, so far so good. Almost embarrassed to ask such a dumb question, owned and still have many Android devices. Can I change the LockScreen Wallpaper different from the HomeScreen Wallpaper? My Nexus is stock & not rooted.
Thank You, Vinny
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- 02-26-2014, 04:41 AM #2
- 02-26-2014, 08:48 AM #3
- 395 Posts
Re: LockScreen Wallpaper
Yes you can. Go to Google Play store and download an app called Widget Locker. It not only allows you to have a different wallpaper, but you can have your calendar, notifications and icons of apps on your lockscreen if you choose. You can also change the unlock style. I have it and only changed the wallpaper. It works great.
- 02-26-2014, 06:13 PM #5
- 02-26-2014, 09:31 PM #6
- By pbekkerh in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-25-2014, 07:46 PM
- By byrds8 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2014, 05:22 AM
- By aquaheart21 in forum Lenovo Android Tablet DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 09:08 PM
- By hpilot in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2014, 04:16 PM
- By Alniter in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2014, 10:26 AM