A quick question about the Nexus 7 2013

Sassi666

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Just a quick question. I don't reboot my Nexus very often so I don't know if this is new behaviour or not, but I'm also not sure that it's normal behaviour so just thought I'd ask.

A couple of days ago I took the brave step of rooting my Nexus. I've never done anything like that before but found a great walkthrough and followed it step by step and ended up with a rooted Nexus :D It was pretty easy to be honest, and luckily nothing went wrong. I rooted it manually as this is what everyone seems to recommend rather than using the toolkit. However I have since rebooted a couple of times changing the odd thing on my nexus and have noticed that the battery status resets on reboot. The percentage remains true, but the time on since last charge defaults to the time of the reboot.

Is this normal behaviour for the nexus 7 2013? Or is something going on that I need to look into. If so is rooting it likely to have caused a problem. I have Wakelock detector and GSAM battery monitor on there using root access for the battery.

Anyway just wanted to know if this happened on all Nexuses or on anyone else's if not all

Many thanks
Sassi.