Nexus 7: Where Are My Data Files? How Delete Them?
How do I find my data files? And how do I delete them once I find them?
I am interested in knowing where all of them are at all times; but of immediate interest to me is to find several audiobooks I downloaded and now want to delete. I am listening to the audiobooks via an app I DL'd called Smart Audiobooks. One cannot manage files from there apparently.
I found a built in-app in the place accessed by the 6 dots in a circle called Downloads. There was only one file in there, and it was unknown to me. I could not find a way to delete it.
I knew to look for downloads by searching this forum. But that solution did not work.
- 03-02-2014, 04:21 AM #2
Install a file manager and delete unwanted files from there. Solid Explorer or ES File Explorer are both great apps and should do the trick. You still have to find the exact location of your audio books, but that should be easy.
Btw, you can delete files from the downloads section by pressing the filename for one or two seconds.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-02-2014, 09:59 AM #3
- 03-02-2014, 05:48 PM #4
- 03-03-2014, 04:16 AM #5
Re: Nexus 7: Where Are My Data Files? How Delete Them?
I transferred the audiobooks to the tablet via Windows Explorer from my PC. I didn't use the app to get them. I just use the app to play them.
I have been using the same procedure for some videos and music files. After I transfer the files to the tablet, the app I am going to use to watch or listen to them just seems to find them and sort them out.
- By rushabh chheda in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 04-22-2016, 12:12 PM
- By alphanse in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 05-05-2014, 03:47 PM
- By scraggyboro in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2014, 06:26 AM
- By cjminott in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 03-02-2014, 03:41 PM
- By StoneRyno in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 10:39 PM