- 1 Posts
Nexus 7 not recognized in Device Manager
I have installed Device Manager on my Nexus 7 2013. When I open the Device Manager app on the Nexus, it does not find the device. When I log into Google Android Device Manager online, it says I have no active devices.
I have searched the forums, and think I have tried everything, nothing seems to work. It is attached to one google account. Location settings are on. I have cleared caches, reinstalled the app, restarted the device, deleted and re-added the gmail account, etc. Any other ideas?
- 03-04-2014, 06:09 PM #2
- 03-04-2014, 07:04 PM #3
- 03-06-2014, 01:50 AM #4
- 6,927 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 not recognized in Device Manager
You also went into the Google Settings app, selected Android Device Manager and made sure both options were enabled?The app seems somewhat squirrelly to me: my phone reports that a Nexus 7 is a device on the account but it's always 'Unavailable', even though when I run the app on the Nexus 7 it has no trouble finding itself; neither the Nexus 7 or the phone report that the phone is a device on the account - go figure.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By gil_happy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 12-29-2014, 08:20 PM
- By steve_ma in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 07:09 PM
- By lilme08 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2014, 03:55 PM
- By Redquill in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2014, 03:27 PM
- By Hjortron in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2014, 02:10 PM