- 03-07-2014, 01:13 PM #2
Re: Google Now Launcher reset
Could you clarify that question, please? I'm not sure what you're asking. If you install the Google Now Launcher and then switch to it, it will try to import as much as possible from your current stock launcher. Not everything may transfer over accurately, though, since the homescreen to the left of the primary homescreen will now be Google Now. So if you originally had homescreens set up to the left as well as the right of your primary homescreen, it might have some difficulty transferring over the ones on the left. I hope that makes sense.
- By xgdroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 03-09-2014, 03:21 AM
- By tdawg00 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-08-2014, 07:07 PM
- By mekano in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2014, 09:27 PM
- By Stang68 in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2014, 09:04 AM
- By razmobi in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2014, 09:37 PM