Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

For those who live in the UK, I downloaded this app onto my Nexus 7 and can now make calls from my tablet over WiFi, any wifi connection will work. Calls are billed to your landline, and at the same call rate as if you were using your landline. Quite impressed and works well

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: BT SmartTalk

Link please...

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

I have got this installed on my Nexus 7 (2013) KitKat. It works fine except that I cannot get to the settings as there is no menu button. It seems to rely on there being a physical button as I have it on my android phone (with a menu button) and on that I can get the menu. Are there any workarounds?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

The app is in playstore. As far as i can see there is no settings. It sets up when you install it, I used my mobile number. Of course you have to have a BT landline.

There are settings and other info available from the 'menu'. For example you can see your service ID number, check a box to withhold your number from caller ID, say when you want reminders or not for inactivity or when abroad, use help and also most importantly close the app.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Can't access settings here