does each tablet only have one fixed serial number?
i sent my tablet for the 4th repair, all of sudden, i got a new serial number. i haven't got it back yet.
i am chatting with the asus people online , s/he doesn't seem to know. s/he told me that if they will send me a replacement, they will have to contact me and ask for my permission first.
now i wonder if every computers, tablets , etc only have one fixed serial number? s/he told me that they changed the motherboard. does that change the serial number of the tablet?
- 03-14-2014, 01:41 AM #2
- 03-14-2014, 05:31 AM #4
- 03-14-2014, 10:14 AM #5
- By Anon8154066 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 61Last Post: 03-20-2014, 03:26 PM
- By piedpiper853 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 01:34 PM
- By rduncan7413 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2014, 10:24 PM
- By Bnjf in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2014, 07:57 PM
- By gregmcph in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2014, 07:31 PM