- 395 Posts
can hackers gray my photos?
i have posted it on here before.
after my 3rd repair, for unknown reasons, some of the pictures saved in "download" file folder will become totally dark gray, i can only delete them. someone on here suggested that it was probably system problem.
i was thinking that maybe some hackers did this to me through those chat programs that i installed.
i am just wondering that if that theory is possible?
- 03-18-2014, 01:31 AM #2
- 03-18-2014, 02:16 AM #3
- 03-18-2014, 09:44 AM #4
- 1,062 Posts
Re: can hackers gray my photos?
Additionally a couple file types like .PNG or .webm may display correctly in Chrome but not in the Gallery because to my knowledge they use different code for image display.
FURTHER if your connection is bad an you are using a flawed browser like Firefox, the chances are very high that some saved images will not completely download. Firefox is notorious for claiming a download is *done* when instead it has FAILED. In that case also the incomplete picture (often a 'progressive' .jpeg) will at most display a small amount of correct image at the top or bottom followed by flat grey across the rest of the viewing area.
- By gtrht in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 10:24 PM
- By jeff zen in forum Sony Xperia ZLReplies: 6Last Post: 04-06-2014, 06:30 PM
- By rockalance in forum HTC One VReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2014, 06:20 PM
- By Mad Madge in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2014, 09:38 AM
- By Signtist in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 01:37 AM